World's First Megacar
The One:1 truly raised the performance bar. The One:1 featured new, unique solutions that enhance track performance without compromising top speed or everyday usability, with a stunning visual appearance to go with it. The One:1, a sibling of the highly competitive Agera R, follows in the footsteps of the CCXR
The One:1 was introduced in 2014. Seven examples, including one prototype, were built during 2014 and 2015. This was one of the most exclusive production car programs ever envisaged in the car industry. The hp-to-kg curb weight ratio is an astonishing 1:1. This is the “dream” equation, previously thought impossible when it comes to fully road legal and usable sports cars. The One:1 is the first homologated production car in the world with one Megawatt of power, thereby making it the world´s first series produced Megacar. Examples of features: unique track-optimized aero winglets, extended venturi tunnels and side splitters, Le-Mans inspired active wing configuration and optimized active under trim air management.
Large air vents for improved cooling, roof air scoop to support the 1 Megawatt of power, 8250 RPM rev limit, complemented with custom-made Michelin Cup Tires, upgraded rear Triplex suspension with carbon bevel springs and active shock absorbers and ride height, combined with upgraded revolutionary Koenigsegg Aircore carbon fiber wheels.
Koenigsegg was the first extreme car manufacturer to take steps toward green technology with the release of the biofuel CCXR in 2007. The One:1, a sibling of the highly competitive Agera R, follows in the footsteps of the CCXR as it also runs on E85 biofuel, race fuel or normal gasoline.
- Power output: 1 MW at 7500 rpm – rpm limiter @ 8250 rpm
- Torque: over 1000 Nm from 3000 to 8000 rpm
- Max torque: 1371 Nm at 6000 rpm
- 0 – 400 km/h approx. 20 sec
400 – 0 km/h approx. 10 sec
- Braking distance: 28 m (100-0 km/h)
- Max lateral g-force: 2.0 g
- Emission levels: Euro VI
- Total length: 4500 mm
- Total width: 2060 mm
- Total height: 1150 mm
- Ground clearance: Rear: 74-90 mm Front: 59-100 mm
- Wheelbase: 2662 mm.
Front track: 1700 mm. Rear track: 1650 mm.
- Front overhang: 944 mm Rear overhang: 900 mm
- Fuel capacity: 74 litres
- Curb weight 1360 kg
- Weight distribution: 44% front, 56% rear
- Koenigsegg aluminum 5,0L V8
- Compression: 9.0:1
- Bore: 92 mm Stroke: 95.25 mm
- Sequential, multipoint fuel injection.
- Variable geometry twin turbo chargers.
1.8 bar boost pressure.
- Dry sump lubrication.
- Carbon fibre intake manifold with optimized intake tracts.
- Tig-welded ceramic coated Inconel exhaust
- Weight: 197 kg
- Cd 0.45-0.50 with adaptable rear wings
- Frontal Area: 1.910 m2
- Total Downforce at 260km/h: 610kg at 440km/h: 830kg
Active aero front and rear underside
- Active triplex suspension
- Maximized intercooler flow
- Koenigsegg Aircore™ carbon wheels with centre locking.
- Front: 19” x 9.5”
- Rear: 20” x 12.5”
Specially developed Michelin Cup 2 tires.
- Front: 265/35 – 19” (Y)
- Rear: 345/30 – 20” (Y)